Late models

This sounds great and as I've said before I love the big cars and big horse power. The more we have the better. If it's possible I would like to meet with all the Late Model drivers Saturday to get ideas from y'all about how to make the class grow and what it would take to get a big group here for Halloween Havoc.

Thanks,

Keith Stacy

Race Director

This sounds great and as I've said before I love the big cars and big horse power. The more we have the better. If it's possible I would like to meet with all the Late Model drivers Saturday to get ideas from y'all about how to make the class grow and what it would take to get a big group here for Halloween Havoc.

Thanks,

Keith Stacy

Race Director

Ok guy lets go!! #93 late model is loaded and ready! got people coming to watch tonight so lets put on a show!!!!

Nice showing by the group. Congrats Randy.

It was a good night of racing,track was hammer down! Thanks to all the other late model guys for coming out. Glad to see a new car #33 Jose Moran, hope i got that right. Working on getting a purse together for the halloween havoc. Mr. Moran has donated a nice amount! Harris Welding & Fab is still working on a $ amount along with a few others! going to make a few phone calls this week and hopefully get it worked out sometime this week. Any body else wanna kick some in?

Archived