Thanks from Truck 31

trk31

I have many many people to thank for this season. Hope i dont forget anyone.

Russel for all the hard work and making my truck fast.

Gunner for fixing it in the off season.

My wife LeAnn

All family and friends for working and supporting me.

Brent and Amie Bell for everything they have done and lending me a truck for the last race at THR and allowing me to win the championship.

Jim Teague and the entire Teague family and Team for lending me a truck for the last race at THR and allowing me to win the championship.

All my feller racers, it sure is a pleasure to race with ya'll

and Thanks to all my fans for the support.

see ya'll next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats bro. i enjoyed racing against you. ill never forget the first words you told me when i started racing with you this year,

"don't be scared bro. just drive that mother ****** in there and don't look back. grab the truck by the B**** and go."

congrats bro. i enjoyed racing against you. ill never forget the first words you told me when i started racing with you this year,

"don't be scared bro. just drive that mother ****** in there and don't look back. grab the truck by the B**** and go."

ahh yea, such words of wisdom LOL.

Congrats to you on your Rookie of the year, Congrats to Cary on the win sat. night and congrats to all at S-N-F Motorsports for a great season at THR and HMP.

Jim, Team and family

Congrats Jim on the chamionship.... You did a great job, and thanks for being there for my Son, he's a good "kid" ok man LOL...

Joey congrats on your Rookie of the year, you earned it kiddo... I'm so proud of you so proud, you worked hard and I can't say enough.... Gunnar Thank You Too, Sooooo Much......

Archived