Thank you I37

texana55

You guys and gals were ready for bear with this event. You did your homework and made it your personal goal to make the event smooth. I was very impressed with how focused everyone on the staff was and how smooth everything went. Also, we were impressed with the stick with it attitude demonstrated when the rain hit. As it turned out the rain was just what the doctor ordered and helped the track surface tremendously for the features to keep it from peeling or going beyond dry.

I counted 100 total cars, but might have missed it by a few. You were wrapping up within 10 minutes or so of Midnight if I remember correctly. Thanks for your hospitality and running such a nice event. Made me as one of the two organizers for the Shootout Series feel that I was appreciated, and you made all of the competitors feel appreciated for being there. That means a lot!!! Good job and will wrap with Thank You!!

I37 took advantage instead of taking it foregranted. They watched, learned, adjusted and finished. They were present at the two previous shootouts and were able to find the small details that made race #3 another great race under some sour weather conditions. Glad I37 came on board this years as Track #3. You guys rock!!!!

Archived