TSRS AND THR

supertx

NICK

A while back on this forum there was a report that TSRS and THR was talking so how is it going are we going to see TSRS race again at THR?

THR and TSRS are talking. In fact, THR offered TSRS the track under for a Saturday rental arrangement earlier in the year, but TSRS declined the offer.

I know that Brian and Mary Ann have been talking since then, but where those discussions are is strictly between the two of them at this point.

Nick Holt

I've been to 3 races @THR this year and from what I've seen I would love another chance to race there. Make it happen Chuck.

Guest texracer

Over the past few years i've raced THR a few times and always hated it. Last year with TSRS I got to where I kind of liked the track. I have been there twice to race this year ( with a better car I must add) and with the added back straight away I feel it is an awesome place to race. I for one would love to see TSRS back at THR. Maybe THR would consider sealer like Houston did.That second grove would really come in. WE will be back when TSRS is not racing. Jamie Fuller

JUST A LINE ON THE TSRS, THR THING, THE RACING COMUNITY IN THIS AREA IS THE BEST, THE DRIVERS I THINK ARE THE BEST , AND WE HAVE THE BEST RABID FANS IN THE COUNTRY, IT WOULD BE GREAT IF WE ALL COULD THINK OF THE WHOLE PICTURE HERE, IT WOULD BE A REAL HEALING THING IF WE COULD END THIS SEASON WITH EVERYBODY AT LEAST TALKING TO ONE ANOTHER ABOUT NOT JUST SAS, THR, TSRS.CCS, AND TTOA, BUT HOW CAN WE GIVE THE FANS THE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS TO THEM, RACING , GOOD RACING , AND AND NOT HAVING TO DECIDE ON WHICH TRACK THEY GO TO BECAUSE THEY ARE MAD AT SOMEBODY OR TAKING SIDES , WITH ONLY HALF THE STORY, COME ON GUYS LETS GROW UP AND SAY THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WE DO ALL THIS FOR THE FANS AND OF COURSE THE LOVE OF THE SPORT AND OF COURSE ALL THE MONEY WE MAKE RACING HA HA,,, I SEE GOOD THINGS HAPPENING HERE WADDY

just my nickel but I think it would be a win win situation for both the track and TSRS. More people in the stands means more money at the gate. When more people in the stands means more sales in the concession stands. Yea I dont know what the track has to pay for that series to be there but I say we set up a night this year and then add them to the spectacular. But really add them quickly and see the money and then work out a deal. If there is really no profit then you took a chance. THR is all about improvement and this would be one.

Guest Mary Ann Naumann
In fact, THR offered TSRS the track under for a Saturday rental arrangement earlier in the year, but TSRS declined the offer.
Nick, I think it is important to inform these fine folks that the date offered to TSRS was one of the dates that THR choose not to run due to ROMCO Super Late Models being @ TMS! Obviously that would not have been a very good business decision wouldn't you agree or THR would have been running that weekend.

TSRS would love to return to THR & yes, Brian, Jim, H & myself have been looking at some possible opportunities. One was, THR offered to have TSRS run on Oct 2, although TSRS has been scheduled to run The Third Annual "Space City 125" on that date all season long so, that was not possible. We wish it could have worked, but there is next season. There are no hard feeling towards THR from TSRS. We wish them and every Central Texas Race Track nothing but the best! Our goal has never been to be in competition with THR or any other race track! As a touring series, we want to help the tracks with bringing variety and we NEED the tracks, obviously, to do that.

Every Saturday night each race track is in competition with each other, we all love the same thing & there are choices out there for Race Fans & Drivers to pick from every Saturday night!

Archived