From Texana owner to SS Shootout competitors

texana55

Bruce (Texana owner) called me this morning and asked me to post to let everyone know how impressed he was with all of the A Main Shootout competitors. He stated that was an excellent race with good competition but good clean racing. He wanted all of you to know how appreciative he was for your performance. Frankly, I don't think they were expecting the group to run that many green flag laps with so few cautions. Great job everyone. You proved again what this grass root series is all about and how good drivers can respect each other and put on competitive but clean racing!

Monty - Let Bruce know we had a good time. Also, it felt good to be asked to take pictures for the features. Tell him I had a blast! Oh, but tell him next time we want the AC on outside...LOL

Brenda

Duly noted on the A/C. I think that was the most miserable i've ever felt walking around the pits at 3pm.. Also, I as anyone recognize there are few bumps here and there on that kind of big show, but overall it went well and the shootout competitors shined yet again.

Archived