Congratulations Lyndon Kirk for your 4th win in the last 5 races!

With a tough battle on his hands Lyndon was able to hold off Matt McDade and Jason Marshall in the end by a mere .095 seconds at the line!!! It was a great finish for the top 3!!! Megan Smith continues with her motor woes and hopes to find more sponsorship in the near future to help her fight back for the points lead! Matt McDade moves himself into the top 3 in points with his strong 2nd place finish at Houston as he still looks for that elusive 1st win. Maybe he will get it at Thunderhill Raceway on September 10th or maybe at the road course at Katy on September 11th. As that weekend is the IRONMAN Weekend of racing for the NASKART Pro Racing Series...2 races in 2 days.

That was a fun race. I love going to Houston. I usually have bad luck, but not this time. About the points, I might have caught her too soon. It has always been easier for me to run someone down. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, things are different. As I see it, there is still a lot of races left and at least 5 people have a shot. It ain't over til the check cashes. Gonna be exciting. I can't wait for the next one. :rolleyes:

Archived