THR Sportmod Race

gen11

THR is has added Sportmods to the Aug 27th schedule. $500 to win. Thanks to A-Line Auto Parts. Who's in. This will be a Sportmod only race, not sure of qualifying and line up procedures. Still plenty of time afterwards to make big money Labor day races. Come scorch some asphalt. Are you ready to go racin?

Confirmed entries on this thread:

5 Umscheid

11 Kirk

12 Mason

15 Stanley

25 Gural

28 Lehman

44 Kreis

79 Beddoe

Let's get em all out there.

It's the Aaron Hudgeons Memorial Race this weekend

Exactly right. I got my weekends mixed up.

How about it guys. Who else can make it? Painter, Pilcher, Stanley, Monroe, Thompson, Toyne (you should let Tracy drive), Tcshoerner, Vankirk....................

I'll be there in the TrueLine Graphics sportmod owned by JC Pilcher

Good to have you back.

Has anyone talked to Rusty Head? Is he still busy with work or does he have time to race?

How bout Sweeney, Cates, or Webster?

Talked to Cates at HMP last weekend. He wants to bring his sport mod to the Spectacular, but he didn't mention this one.

He may not Know about it. It was just announced Sunday. His crew chief has a sportmod as well. Does anyone have phone numbers to get in touch with these guys? Not everyone is on the net you know. Cody's new Association of Sportmod/Limited Racers is going to be a big asset in getting the word out on new events. Thanks for putting your time in on that by the way. Don't know who the 92 is. What name should I put on the list?

It's looking like we are going to have some fast cars out there.

Don't miss this one. Saturday Aug 27th THR.

We will use our normal lineup procedures, as stated below in our rules:

The feature event will be lined up by the Drivers’ inverted point averages, followed by inverted point averages for the Drivers who were absent from the previous event (excluding rainout) and lastly by any Drivers who do not have a point average.

Archived