SCHOOL SUPPLIES AND BIKE GIVEAWAY

i37DirtTrackMama

Saturday night, August 20th will be I-37 Raceways night to treat our kids going back to school by giving away school supplies and bikes. We will be accepting any school supply donations as well as bicycles. The bikes will be presented to the kids during intermission with pictures taken of the kids and the bike sponsor along with the new bikes. Tricycles and bikes for all ages will be accepted as the kids will be putting their ticket in box of the bike they would like to win. We had 11 bikes last year and hope to break that record. If you are able to donate a bike, please let us know.

All our regular classes will be racing Saturday night including Front Runners, Pure Stocks, Street Stocks, Limited Late Models, IMCA Sport Mods, IMCA Modifieds and Go Carts. Come join the never ending excitement of Saturday night racing at I-37 Raceway. Pit gates open at 3:00 and fan gates open at 5:00. The concession stand will be serving our popular “Charlie Burgers”, bbq beef sandwiches, hotdogs, and drinks along with all the other trimmings (oh yes, we have cold beer also) so come early and enjoy a night of family fun and exciting racing.

Hope to see you at the races!

Archived