Aaron Hudgeons scholarship fund

racer027

The Aaron Hudgeons Scholarship Fund would like to announce that this was started to keep Aaron Hudgeons name active in the racing community with a vision from his friends to help students with a small portion of continuing education. With several people approaching us with questions on shirt sales and sponsorship of shirts the money goes to the scholarship fund and only is for scholarships.An area will be set up at races and shirts sold only their at time of races.Names of sponsors will be put on back of shirt and will be used to purchase shirts for resale for money to be put into scholarships THE AARON HUDGEONS SCHOLARSHIP FUND IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY OTHER SHIRT SALES IN COMMUNITY SO IF YOU ARE DONATING FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP FUND MAKE SURE WE HAVE YOUR NAME AND INFO TO SEND YOU A FORM FOR TAX DONATION AS NON PROFIT sorry if any confussion on this has happened all and any decisions has and have been approved by Kurt and Sandi hudgeons they give approval to use Aarons name for this purpose only thanks for everyones concerns and help to make this a success any questions can be answered by Sandi Hudgeons, James Boehm,or Carlton Albrecht THANKS

Carlton - Will y'all be at Texana this weekend? I wanted to get by Cuero, but my travels haven't taken me there in recent weeks.

as of now no monty, have to work the way it looks we talked to person printing shirts we will have extra week to turn in names so no big rush we have untill 19th of august to have money and names in

as of now no monty, have to work the way it looks we talked to person printing shirts we will have extra week to turn in names so no big rush we have untill 19th of august to have money and names in

Thanks Carlton. Thanks also for providing me the address to mail to.

I have something very exciting and heartwarming to tell you. I received a call from Mr. Owen Pittman today. Owen operates South Texas Speedway in Corpus Christi. South Texas Speedway is donating $200 to the scholarship fund and they will mail it to the address for the scholarship fund. Also, I will post under a different thread that South Texas Speedway is offering some money into the Limited Mod Race. Now, if that doesn't speak volumes about Owen and South Texas Speedway towards this cause and event, I don't know what would. This was such a nice call to receive today and reminded me of how the dirt track racing community is a huge family!

Thanks Carlton. Thanks also for providing me the address to mail to.

I have something very exciting and heartwarming to tell you. I received a call from Mr. Owen Pittman today. Owen operates South Texas Speedway in Corpus Christi. South Texas Speedway is donating $200 to the scholarship fund and they will mail it to the address for the scholarship fund. Also, I will post under a different thread that South Texas Speedway is offering some money into the Limited Mod Race. Now, if that doesn't speak volumes about Owen and South Texas Speedway towards this cause and event, I don't know what would. This was such a nice call to receive today and reminded me of how the dirt track racing community is a huge family!

thanks owen spoke to monty this evening he informed me on donation this is well appreciated we will use for scholarship this coming year also take note of date in earlier post if you know someone thats a senior let them know about scholarship we will be giving one to corpus this year

thank you G.W. , ERIC FLOYD,KING RACING, TIM & SUZY CAMBELL, HARVEY & GINA JAEGER, MIKE & SHELLY WARD WW BODIES, MATT & ANGELICA KURTZ, SHAWN & PATTY GOTT , ALBRECHT STORAGE, C&A SERVICES.

WE HAVE RECEIVED MONEY FOR DONATION FROM THESE THANK YOU SO MUCH WE CAN STILL TAKE DONATIONS UNTILL AUGUST 20TH FOR NAMES TO BE PUT ON SHIRTS

As stated before the scholarship fund is not part of any other shirt or sales in the community and we are not attached too purse increase pot which is too increase race purse we had a couple of people ask if they donate to purse increase at track will they be able to have names on back of shirts sorry thats great to increase purse and thank you so much for doing so if you would like to get name on shirts you still have time to donate either $50.00 as buisness or $25.00 personal add for shirt if you choose and then shirts are to be sold at track for $15.00 night of race this money then goes into account and scholarships are awarded at end of school year we will be given scholarships out in may 2012 looking to be giving 5 out next year we gave 3 this year thanks for support to each and everyone who has donated last year and this year and too all racers that race this race in memory of aaron thanks

thanks to PHILLIP AND MARY HOEFLING HOEFLING SERVICES

WEDELL BEATIS

DAVID FARRIS

RONNIE FARRIS

PARTNERS CHEVROLET (CUERO)

TRUST TEXAS BANK

JAMES BOEHM

ANDER AUTO SUPPLY (CUERO)

SHANNON KURTZ

WE HAVE RECEIVED SPONSORSHIP MONEY FOR SHIRTS THANKS A BUNCH

Archived