Attempted updates at HMP

racechick

8.5 Jim nides other truck

Restart Lynn inside self chooses outside then 53 16 11 Stapp

Going green side by side for hardy and self hardy gets the lead in one

16 to the inside of self and gets it going into one followed by 53 11 and Stapp... Caution out again for solo by 17 7 laps complete

Thanks Tiff

Restar has hardy inside self outside 16 and Stapp on 2nd row

Lynn and self side by side for 4 laps now hardy got sideways but kept it 16 tried 3 wide Cary fell to 4th hardy and self still side by side Austin gets loose in one and falls to 4th nice clean racing between those two! 33 laps to go self gets loose and is side by side with 53 as they go into one 53 pushes up into Austin but they keep going caution out for 51 stopped in turn 1

32 laps to go

No problem!!

Restart hardy Stapp 16 self 53 wiseman

Hardy falls back quick to 4th Stapp in lead caution out... Hardy into self self spins no damage hardy coming into pits crew looking at front right and is parking it in the grass

Restart Stapp 16 53 wiseman 11 Jim self restarts in the rear

Stapp and 16 side by side about two car lengths in front of 53 Cary takes lead 27 to go Jim gets sideways self straightens him up no damage they are running Stapp, 16, 53, 11, 50 wiseman self Jim 52

22 laps to go Stapp has car length lead on 16 then a few back to 53 self and Jim get around wiseman with 17 to go

They are all pretty spread out now

Restart Stapp, 16 53,11,50 self Jim 06 52 17 wiseman and to

Smith

Stapp and 16 side by side Stapp clears on back stretch self up to 5th 16 looking under Stapp no go 16 under Stapp with 6 to go and gets the lead

4 to go 16 has a car length on Stapp last lap and they finish 16 Stapp 53 11 self Jim 50 52wiseman

Mods up next and you will have to bare with me gonna hard to update without throwing my phone

Trying to get them lined back up art has fallen back Heath takes pole Jake still outside

Heath Jake zak 7 top 2 rows Heath takes lead early zak under Jake falls to 3rd 23 off pace this is 75 laps it runs Heath zak Jake 7 Ian Jim david Webster Robert and david get together caution out 5 laps complete

Starting line up on mods

Art, Jake Heath 7 Ian zak 78 82 8 Robert Stewart 41 Morman Boyd Daniel 88 Jerry Schild and 59 Walton and 23 pulled in pits for changes I believe

Why is Walton driving 59 his normal car is #10? I heard he hit the wall practice, was it too bad to race?

Cone is out Heath zak 7 Jake Robert Ian 78 Jim 41 Morman Jerry 88 Daniel art 59 Boyd david and Walton

Going green Heath and zak side by side Jake falls into 3rd zak falls to 2nd but on heaths bumper

Heath leads it with zak on his bumper Jake about 4 car lengths back then a few more back to Ian Jake closing in on zak

He is driving 10 I used names and numbers cause I only know certain people

Heath coming up on lapped traffic with zak and Jake on his tail top 3 cars get thru traffic fine zak giving Heath a tap and dives inside for the pass Heath returns the tap and gets lead back with Jake to follow top 4 all nose to tail

This is 75 green flag laps btw cone out Heath Jake Jim zak Ian Morman 41 art 7 88 78 81 10 6

Green flag Jake and Heath side by side Heath takes lead Jake outside zak zak slides up no damage Jake falls to 3rd 44 laps to go zak on heaths bumper 2 lengths back to Jake another back to Jim

Zak working on Heath, Jake closes in on turns but looses it on straightaways

Caution out 7 spins on front stretch

40 to go!

Restart same line up Heath and zak side by side as is Jim and Jake going on two laps zak falls in behind Heath and Jake behind Jim

Jake getting a little loose but holds it

Running Heath zak Jim Jake Ian Morman 41 1 7 78 81 10 88 6

Ian gets under Jake for 4th after a tap

Jim trying to get the outside of zak no go zak goes outside Heath zak slips up and is now outside of Jim zak coming up on lap traffic and falls behind Jim

23 laps to go Morman into Jake when passing a lapped car jake spins caution out

Archived