Trying to find pictures.

MoparBomber31

I'm trying to find some pictures ( if any exsist) of my grandfather when he raced. His name was Harvey Meeks, & what I know is that he drove a race car both in south Tx ( Houston area) & north Tx ( DFW area) was told that he raced at the Buffalo Speedway park, & at the old Devils Bowl when it was on Buckner. His car was #111 but im not sure what class. If anyone on here would happen to have any pics that I could get, I would be very greatfull. Thanks

I'm trying to find some pictures ( if any exsist) of my grandfather when he raced. His name was Harvey Meeks, & what I know is that he drove a race car both in south Tx ( Houston area) & north Tx ( DFW area) was told that he raced at the Buffalo Speedway park, & at the old Devils Bowl when it was on Buckner. His car was #111 but im not sure what class. If anyone on here would happen to have any pics that I could get, I would be very greatfull. Thanks

Hello, my name is Charlie Davidson, and reside in Ovilla, tx I do not think that Harvey Meeks is related to Mike Meeks of Mesquite, but Mike did race street stocks cars at the new devils bowl around 1974-5 he also ran 111 at first and then #37 from then til present.

Hello, my name is Charlie Davidson, and reside in Ovilla, tx I do not think that Harvey Meeks is related to Mike Meeks of Mesquite, but Mike did race street stocks cars at the new devils bowl around 1974-5 he also ran 111 at first and then #37 from then til present.

you are right in that they are not related. I know Mike & Mike Jr.& have raced with them both at Tbird. But Not the Meeks that im looking for. Two of his sons ( Robert & Harvey Jr( aka Goober)) raced Winged Limited Mods around DFW in the early '80's. Their car was #11. pics of that car would be great to find as well. Thanks

Archived