State Livestock Show winning trailer to be built!

bomber17

So today was the first day of school and during my welding class me and my ag teacher passed around the idea of builing a car hauler trailer. Of course, the school will not sponsor such a project (gotta love the budget cuts) and so we are in need of a sponsor for the trailer. The trailer will be for the sponsor as they will graciously provide material for it. It will be disgned by the sponsor, unless he/she would prefer us Ag Mech State qualifying team members to include our own innovative and jaw dropping designs. It will be shown here at the Nueces County Junior Livestock Show in 2012, and possibly the San Antonio and/or the Houston Livestock Show and be ready for the owner's use possibly before next race season. Like I said, we are very talented individuals when it comes to show quality projects, but due to the lack of funds, we need someone to build this for. Again, today it was a thought tossed around which we are very confident with. Spread the word, the Tuloso-Midway FFA would like to build you a trailer worthy of a Champion Modified, Pure Stock, or Bomber (NASCAR even?). If you or anyone you know would be interested, please give me a call at 361-290-5405. Thank you!

ask for Austin Worthington driver of bomber 18 @STS

Archived