late models

Come on guy's i know there is more than two late models out there,sure would be nice too have more.

Hey Harris SuperStock #3 will run will you guys maybe we can have at least 5 with both classes. Cant keep up but it looks better.

Just wanna race, thats what we got this car for! Not for it to set there. we need more cars. I can think of probably eight cars just sitting. all for different reasons im sure. I am so tired of hearing that same old song " I gotta work". We all gotta work man. I work 50-60 hrs a week, have a wife 3 kids and now 2 go carts and zero time. JIm has supported this class from the start, so everbody stop whining and crying and making excuses and come out sat nite and lets get it on!!!!

Come on guy's i know there is more than two late models out there,sure would be nice too have more.

Hey Harris SuperStock #3 will run will you guys maybe we can have at least 5 with both classes. Cant keep up but it looks better.

Just wanna race, thats what we got this car for! Not for it to set there. we need more cars. I can think of probably eight cars just sitting. all for different reasons im sure. I am so tired of hearing that same old song " I gotta work". We all gotta work man. I work 50-60 hrs a week, have a wife 3 kids and now 2 go carts and zero time. JIm has supported this class from the start, so everbody stop whining and crying and making excuses and come out sat nite and lets get it on!!!!

I would like to thank Keith Pearcy for driving 250 miles just to come run with me! We cant do it with two cars though. I for one do not plan on running with super stocks any more. So come on guys we got two weeks to get um together. if someone needs parts or some help to get them together,or maybe someone to drive for them...lol,let me know. Maybe i can help out PM me on here.

Archived