looking for an opinion

4cylfordz

any opinions on three angle kits, Regis vs Goodson or silver seal, I bought a used kwikway master head shop that someone had robbed the tooling off of, I'm mainly going to use the 3 angle for valve enlargement/ bowl cleanup but would like to be able to use it to do counterbores as well. on the work machine we've got a Regis kit but I'm curious about the other two brands as the Goodson one is around 500 dollars more and the as kit is around 300 more. anything super different thatll be worth the extra chunk of change? thanks

any opinions on three angle kits, Regis vs Goodson or silver seal, I bought a used kwikway master head shop that someone had robbed the tooling off of, I'm mainly going to use the 3 angle for valve enlargement/ bowl cleanup but would like to be able to use it to do counterbores as well. on the work machine we've got a Regis kit but I'm curious about the other two brands as the Goodson one is around 500 dollars more and the as kit is around 300 more. anything super different thatll be worth the extra chunk of change? thanks

I'm looking and seeing it looks like you run Fords so I'm going to assume you are using this for Fords. Call John Hamilton @ Mission Auto Parts (Racing) here in San Antonio. He is a huge Ford guy and should be able to help you...

thanks the Goodson one does seem like a good kit the only thing is wasnt too happy with was the m4 to ball drive adapter was an extra two hundred on top o the kit price, that seems like allot when the other two systems throw in the adapter for free. I think I'm going to go with the Regis kit and buy the extra tooling from Goodson, after talking with their tech team and doing some measuring on the Regis kit we found out they are universal from the ball drive down.

Archived