SuperStocks

Alrite guys,girls. I need to know who all is going to show up. I dont want to pull all the way down there and be the only one to show-up. If I dont here back or see anything on here than we will support the sportmod class.....210-748-3378 Abraham

Congratulations to Mares Racing #3 Super Stock for taking on the Late Models in the feature. I heard it was a great run! Sorry I had to cut out on the feature and missed out on the fun. Oh well, I will try again in two weeks! Hope to see all the other Supers out there too. Come on guys, knock the dust off - get out to the track and lets go racing!

#71 SS

Congratulations to Mares Racing #3 Super Stock for taking on the Late Models in the feature. I heard it was a great run! Sorry I had to cut out on the feature and missed out on the fun. Oh well, I will try again in two weeks! Hope to see all the other Supers out there too. Come on guys, knock the dust off - get out to the track and lets go racing!

#71 SS

Thanks it was fun watching them spinout Track was very dryslick and not like SOS. Congrats to all the winners. This one we will remember.....

Thanks it was fun watching them spinout Track was very dryslick and not like SOS. Congrats to all the winners. This one we will remember.....

I didn't know we were running together so we could go on here and talk trash about each others and driving and/or set up... if you wanna talk trash you know where I park... or just call me up

next time you can run by yourself

I didn't know we were running together so we could go on here and talk trash about each others and driving and/or set up... if you wanna talk trash you know where I park... or just call me up

next time you can run by yourself

No one here is talking trash! One driver cant congratulate another driver for a feature win? I enjoyed running the heat race with you guys, It was actually a great experience to be out on the track with a few of the big boys (late models) as a new driver to the super stock class. We both know had track conditions not changed the way they did, we would not be having this conversation. I have seen you run with the supers before and lap them like they were standing still. I know both classes would have rather had a full field, so maybe that is where we should direct out attention instead of trying to argue about whos trashing who!?! We just need to do what we can to raise the car counts in both classes.

Well, I didn't see any trash talk either until just now. And I have to agree with Mopar26X. The Lone Star Speedzone forums are not here to fight, fuss and fume. We do our best to keep things positive (which is very hard to do since it doesn't seem to take much for even the most innocent post to turn things into a bash session).

Let brotherly love continue and positive attitudes dominate racing in Texas!

Nick

Ok........Man where did that come from. I wont run by my self cause im gana play with Floyd now since he has a pretty car. It was nice to run with with the Latemodels but yur right Harris. Just no trash talking here Im just trying to help build a class just like you... By the way I for one dont like it dry but in this case it worked in our favor. Not sure what the track is trying but Mares Racing dont like dust. Its ok to dry but the dust has to go. Fans dont like dust......nuff said. Abraham Mares#3

Not sure what the track is trying but Mares Racing dont like dust. Its ok to dry but the dust has to go. Fans dont like dust......nuff said. Abraham Mares#3

were not trying anything its just to dang hot outside to keep moisture in track and to try and get it right has been difficult, and then if you put alittle more water on at race day the track gets to wet and then we get blown away by all the trash talking that goes on. Were trying to do our best although there is one thing that i have figured out and that is u cant win for loose in this game. Im not trying to start anything or get anyone rawled up

thank you

were not trying anything its just to dang hot outside to keep moisture in track and to try and get it right has been difficult, and then if you put alittle more water on at race day the track gets to wet and then we get blown away by all the trash talking that goes on. Were trying to do our best although there is one thing that i have figured out and that is u cant win for loose in this game. Im not trying to start anything or get anyone rawled up

thank you

For sure! Thanks guys for all yall do. Cant make everybody happy! We just gotta learn to adjust to the track,not the other way around. Its really nice to have such a SUPER nice place to race that is so close to home! Thanks to Alan and his family for fighting the wind and the heat,im sure its not easy. Thanks also to the Migura's for all that they do.

Archived