Next 4 Races at HMP

CC57

John,

Considering the next 4 races at HMP are Feature Race only nights, would HMP entertain the thought of awarding passing points for each race?

Example: you start 18th and finish 10th. You get 8 points in addition to the points awarded to 10th place.

The passing points could make up for the points that normally would have been awarded from the heat race finishes.

John,

Considering the next 4 races at HMP are Feature Race only nights, would HMP entertain the thought of awarding passing points for each race?

Example: you start 18th and finish 10th. You get 8 points in addition to the points awarded to 10th place.

The passing points could make up for the points that normally would have been awarded from the heat race finishes.

The only problem with that idea is that if a guy gets lucky enough to draw a good starting position at the gate, he wouldn't be able to benefit from the passing points. Unless of course he decided to start scratch....hmmm.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the races as much as anyone around. Yet I agree with John and the HMP staff about just running features for a while. If you(dev4) go to races you'll see that most of the fans bring small children and some come along with older people , if we have to give up a couple of races for a few weeks so what? When the weather cools down a little it will be more comfortable for the fans -all ages-. Just my opinion!

Archived