Gm 7.5" rear end carrie

Tps_55

Can anyone tell me to take a locker like this out? Wanting to use a different locker. thanks

TPS, could you restate your question? Would love to help out, if I could totally get what you are asking.

Thanks.

I think he forgot how between me and to? (Can anyone tell me how to take a locker like this out? Wanting to use a different locker.)

Or were you just being funny and picking on him?

yes i did forget the "how" in there. I have a rear end locker like this one on a carrier and can not figure out how to get it off. It has three ;ittle springs like the picture on one side and two springs on ther other. Didn't know if there was a special tool or if i'm just to dumb to see an easy solution.

yes i did forget the "how" in there. I have a rear end locker like this one on a carrier and can not figure out how to get it off. It has three ;ittle springs like the picture on one side and two springs on ther other. Didn't know if there was a special tool or if i'm just to dumb to see an easy solution.

I wasnt picking on him! I really was not sure what the question was! Wish I could help, but I dont know about them fancy lockers. Sorry :(

Archived