Hello everyone, hope that you have appreciated this little TSRS midseason break, maybe not from the racing side of it, hopefully from the financial end of it. Just a reminder, our next big race is just around the corner, July 17th @ HMSP!

During my midseason break, I was blessed with a beautiful granddaughter, Presley! Mom, Dad and Presley are all doing wonderful, thanks for all your prayers. Just in case you wanted to see her, I have attached a picture, YES, that means I am a grandmother & VERY proud of it!

I hope to have a schedule to you from Houston very soon!

Note: There will not be any "Testing & Tuning" on the Friday night before, just trying to help keep everyone's cost down. Although, you may contact the track if you should want to privately rent it. The track is available for private testing. Please call 281- 458-1972 for more information or email Sara @ HoustonMotorspts@aol.com.

Wynn-our TSRS Race Director & Webmaster should be back in about a week to update the MAN Racing Promotions "Texas Super Racing Series" website, as most of you know as he stated on the front page of the website the following: Special Note: The webmaster for TSRS after retiring from Texas Dept. of Transportation will be going on a two month vacation. I figured after 25 years, it was time to go see America! I will try to keep you posted by updating the site, but you can always go to the "Texas Speed Zone" for all of our updates and postings.

Thanks TSZ for helping us out with this!

Below is the order of pre-registered entries, First entry is last to qualify & below that is updated information of Houston Hotels with a new opportunity!

#50 Mike Yale

#43 Jamie Fuller

# 6 David White

#55 Henry Guerra

#48 Pat Lyon

#04 Brad Hudak

# 8 Jim Broughton

# 5 Lloyd Alexander

#80 Allen Alexander

# 9 Tommy Gural

Also, we have a new opportunity for hotel rates for the Houston area, so I am including all three for you, first two are the ones we have been using and the third is the new opportunity, it is across from the Holiday Inn - Intercontinental Airport, right on the Beltway, it will be listed as the third one, here they all are:

1) Holiday Inn Houston North

Phone: 281.821.2570. Our rates for TSRS are only 45.00, plus tax per night! Conveniently located on I-45, just two miles north of the beltway, we have a large well-lite parking lot with armed security. Lots of nice restaurants located near by. Helen Bonsall, General Manager, Email: helenbonsall@1859historichotels.com

2) Holiday Inn Houston-Intercontinental Airport

15222 John F. Kennedy Boulevard Houston TX 77032 (on Beltway 8)

281.310.0018 - Denise Griffin, email: denise.griffin@ichotelsgroup.com

3) NEW OPPORTUNITY (TSRS Officials/Staff will be staying here due to convenience to the track & the rates!)

Wingate Inn Bush Intercontinental Airport - contact Sara Hamilton @ her email: sarahamilton@ahotelresolution.com or by telephone @ 713.560.2426.

CORPORATE PREFERRED-GUEST PROGRAM

Room Type: King Suite/Double Queen or Jacuzzi Suite

Regular Rate: $89.99 $169.99

TSRS Rate $45.00 $109.95

Hotel Amenities

FREE DELUXE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST

FREE T1 High Speed Internet

Internet TV

· 2-line-Data Ports, cordless phone

· In Room Safe

· In Room Movie Rental

· AM /FM Radio Alarm

· Iron & Ironing Boards

· Free Local, 800 & Credit Card Access

· Free Incoming Faxes

· Executive Business Center

· Complimentary Morning Newspaper

· Large Pool, Jacuzzi, weight room

· Free Secured Parking

· Remote Control Television

· Internet TV- In-room

· Super Nintendo

· User friendly Voice Mail System

· Recliner / Writing Desk

· Individual Climate Control

· Writing Desk

· Board Room / Large Meeting Room

· Airport Shuttle

See you in HOUSTON, July 17th, then it is on to SAS with ROMCO & the Trucks August 14th!

Have a great week!

Mary Ann Naumann

Director/Founder

MAN Racing Promotions!

Proud to Present:

The Texas Super Racing Series

www.manracingpromotions.com

512-899-2602 information line

512-899-1602 fax

post-4-1089048924_thumb.jpg

Guest Mary Ann Naumann

Nick, thank you for posting the TSRS News letter & for sharing the picture of our new little addition, for those that may not know, that is my son, Heath Stewart (ROMCO #32) & his beautiful wife Crissy's new daughter, Presley! By the way ROMCO & TAMS will be running THR this weekend! Hope to see everyone there. B)

Archived