RACE CARS

Alright guys we have two weeks till the next race lets see how many cars we can get out to sos we only had six streetstocks show up i know theres more out there and we want to see them come out to sos we also want to see more in other classes too We dont only need cars we need fans too, all that we have to do is tell a couple friends or family members wouldnt it be great to look out ur car into the stands and there not be a seat left and all of the fans watching us. This is a great place to be on a saturday night so lets see what we can get going for the next race and see what we come up with I sure would like to see it packed, pits full, and stands to. Come on guys lets show how great racing really is

thank yall

97 is just about back together.. have to work on the 25th but ill be back the start of july .. i guess maybe me and u can put on a show again.. .. noticed you had to change cars.. frame damage on the white one ?

97 is just about back together.. have to work on the 25th but ill be back the start of july .. i guess maybe me and u can put on a show again.. .. noticed you had to change cars.. frame damage on the white one ?

heck ya git r done we need yall and any other cars u can get out there The frame was bent to s*** found out that car didnt like dry slick had to switch cars didnt realize how much work it would be until i got started thanks for replying

will miss next race going Bear hunting but will have engine together for July racing unless Jim needs help so get well soon Jim

I see its more fun going and getting chased by a bear then going to the races and chasing after that # 68 car we see got ur priorities all messed up :lol::lol: cant wait till u get that car back out

Archived