COLT JAMES!

Crazyhorse

Anybody who has attended the past few driver's meetings at HMP know that Zak had to be beaten "fair and square." While I'm sure that people will look for some sort of "loophole" as to why this or that should or should not happen, it is abundantly clear that Zak was involved in a skirmish on a restart (Colt was not involved in this skirmish) and ended up with major front suspension damage before pitting.

And to those who are saying that anyone would deliberately crash to avoid a loss just aren't paddling with both oars.

I personally thought that Zak and Colt put on a great show and I was looking forward to a great finish that, unfortunately, didn't happen.

Nick

Just thought I would say that it was a good race however from what I saw on the restart the 15 jumped or the 91 did not go and when that happened the 6 car hit the 91 from behind getting him sideways and the 91 drove down into the 33 who was behind the 15 on the low side. I certainly did not like the outcome seeing how my car was now out of the hunt but I will say that this was all an accident just caused from hard racing.

Archived