shady this wk end

if gary my friend and crew chief has not already made plans we are going to try to make it sat, not going to give up on shady or officals or jim, thanks for all of the e mails and we are over it and will see you there, i should calm down before i ever open my mouth i,m begining to not not like the taste of my foot

if gary my friend and crew chief has not already made plans we are going to try to make it sat, not going to give up on shady or officals or jim, thanks for all of the e mails and we are over it and will see you there, i should calm down before i ever open my mouth i,m begining to not not like the taste of my foot

We will run both if i can hold out that long. Friend and crew chief. By the way Leland drilled all the way through his finger last night with a 3/16 drill bit, but he is fine.

Leland I know your first night at I37 didnt go so well but will you be back and running both tracks???

yes we are working on our dry slick set up, we haven,t had to run dry slick so it was quite an experance, my arms are still sore, but i love a chalenge we,ll get it worked out and will see ya.ll back at 37, grip grip grip

Archived