NASKART Exhibition Race on July 2nd at Thunderhill

The NASKART Racing Xperience is having their Grand Opening on July 2nd and would like the Pro Series to come out and put on a exhibition race that night after their grand opening Firecracker 150 race for the rentals. Anyone showing up with their PRO Kart to race will receive $75.00 just to show up. No Entry Fee. The only thing they ask is that since we are way more experienced than their workers are at seeing what is going on during a race that we help them cornerwork their Firecracker 150 endurance race. It should last about 1 hour and then afterwards we would do our race for all their drivers and spectators to see how fast and how close the Pros race. This may even interest more people to enter into the Pro Series which races on Saturday nights at Thunderhill on NASCAR race nights. Please RSVP me to let me know if you are interested in racing and cornerworking this night so that I might be able to give them a count of how many of us will be there. THIS IS NOT A POINTS RACE...JUST A FUN RACE!!! and it is during our 4 week summer break.

Call me

Mike Steinman

NASKART Pro Racing Series (This series is NOT affiliated or subsidiary of the NASKART Racing Xperience in any way)

512-496-4371

• 3 weeks later...

Archived