David Bruns to be Director of Competition til Jim's return

Due to my illness and time needed for recovery I have asked David Bruns to be my director of competition. He will be in this role as of June 11th. Due to previous plans David will not be at the track on June 25th but I will have someone in charge on that night. I hope to return as soon as possible. A big thank you to everyone who has stepped in to help with track operations.

Thank you, I think Jim. my car is still down so I felt I should step up to help. last week was tough on the track. we found out it's hard to prep a track three nights in a row, hard on prepers [ which is 100% volunteer ] & on the dirt. we are sorry some driver got mad at some of the decisions it was hectick without Jim calling the shots. PLEASE give shady oaks a chance or WE will lose it. we need spectators to make this track go we need to put on a show every race. the reason we run tacky is all the dust goes to the fans watching & thay dont come back. Jim opened this track with 5100 fans we can get them back. my only interest is to make this track work so we have a place to play. thank you & dont call bitching, just kiding, :P if you have a question or suggestion please call [361-649-3409]

Archived