SHADY OAKS SHOOTOUT PURSE INCREASES

Everyday I get word that good companies in our area want to increase your purses for the two day show coming up.

D.A.M Services and Allgayer Inc. have pumped up the Limited Mod purse along with Leita Racing to guarantee a $1250 to win with a healthy middle as well. We want to Thank these companies for their support, and welcome anyone else that wishes to show support also. I will do my best to show the reflected in each purse as word comes to me.

Jessi Harris Fabrication and Welding has generously donated $350 to the Late-Model purse and has been reflected in the middle as he requested.

Jeff Zavesky has donated $100. $50 for the winner of Mini Stocks and Pure Stocks. We Thank You Jeff for being so supportive.

Our Go-kart class will be run 2 nights with a purse each night as well as special trophys donated by Dustin Brandle and Wade Moyer, to the over all points champions in each class on Sunday night. Other donations have come in for the over all points purse. Where do I get a go-kart!? Seriously, THANK YOU EVERYBODY for your support!!!

I would like to see some of the other classes get pumped up to make this two day show a really fun one for all. Please PM, email, or call if you would like to invest.

Thank You

Jim

Just a thanks going out to our Kart sponsers so far:

Shady Oaks Speedway - Purse

Overall 2 night championship awards:

Wade Moyer and Dustin Brandl - Trophies

Jason Hammack - Tool sets

Chris Shafer - Cash

John Rippamonti - Cash

Jerry Fox - Cash

Monty Chamberlin - Cash

OCV Paint and Body - Cash

Mickey's Auto Service - Cash

Bo Beckner - Cash

Bert Moyer - Cash

2 Anonymous - Cash

We have more verbally commited, hopefully more will join in.

Thanks to everyone!

All purses have been updated as of 2PM May 20, 2011

Thanks to Tony's Mobile Home Service and Maynard Racing for adding $100.00 to Street Stock and Pure Stock. Also thanks to J4 Fluids, Inc. for pumping up our super stock purse by $200.00. We want to thank D&D Commercial Rebuild for $100.00 to middle of mini stocks

results for last night

To the best of my memory..... Classic Dwarfs - Joseph Snow, Mini Stocks - Travis Manning, Street Stocks - Chris Shafer, Limited Mods - Johnny Torres, Pure Stocks - TJ Ross, Late Models - Kevin Migura.... Mods - Wade Moyer, Super Stocks - Abraham Mares III

:o there were 14 cars total !

So if there were 14 why is the payout different than advertised on the website? We placed 5th and it payed only as if there were 5-11 cars.... :unsure:SOS Special Events Page

Limited Modifieds

5-11 Cars

$1250.00

$400.00

$300.00

$250.00

$225.00

$200.00

$100.00

$100.00

$100.00

$100.00

$100.00

Limited Modifieds

12 + Cars <------There were 14

$1250.00

$500.00

$450.00

$400.00

$350.00 ????

$300.00

$150.00

$125.00

$125.00

$125.00

$100.00

$100.00

$100.00

Cashed it this morning sorry about this Im sure if you contact who ever was running the show( which sounded like everyboby) they will make it up. goodluck....How about the other spots? Maybe they pulled from a different stacks of cks.

This is Rosmary Stacy, I am sorry for our mistake. We caught it and got all checks corrected except 3,4 and 5. Checks will be in the mail. Please forgive us! It was late and everyone was tired. I will get checks in the mail tomorrow. Sure wish you had talked to me about this.

It's ok Rosemary, I know it wasn't on purpose. We still luv ya and think you and Bobby are doing an awesome job!

Archived