thanks jim

id like to thank jim for doing the right thing! he went and doubled checked my car and found it was not high on compression. got it home and checked it again and the same 160 on every hole. he also took care of the pay and i appreciate that alot. if u guys are so worried about it why dont yall help yallls local track and not waist fuel money going else where. It was a good competiative race and a very good track. we are not in this sport to get rich so if some of u local guys could start coming out and get the car count back up the pay will be better than any where yall are racing.

Good NOTE!!!!!! Communication is the key. I beleive that SOS has the best facility around. Just in general nothing on the other tracks...Just remember everyone does things different. I like what the Street Stocks are doing. 3 track shoot out. Pretty neat idea. What would be cool is if the three tracks made a series for all classes. Just a thought.

id like to thank jim for doing the right thing! he went and doubled checked my car and found it was not high on compression. got it home and checked it again and the same 160 on every hole. he also took care of the pay and i appreciate that alot. if u guys are so worried about it why dont yall help yallls local track and not waist fuel money going else where. It was a good competiative race and a very good track. we are not in this sport to get rich so if some of u local guys could start coming out and get the car count back up the pay will be better than any where yall are racing.

car looks real nice B)

You know I've heard that the humidity makes those compression gauges do some crazy stuff! Sure glad y'all caught that just hope tech guy remembers that gauge reads high the first time around for next race night.

Wade Moyer

thats a new one havent heard that one yet but oh well just hope the same goes for all cars third times a charm maybe someone needs to invent a compression gauge that has a dehumidifier built into it. it is what it is just long as everyone gets treated the same in every class (financially and car class)

ok guys i was little wrong humidity can play some affect on a compression gauge if it is a cheap one but here is the kicker if it does play a factor it will actually lower the reading by a few pounds thats all so i guess it burst that bubble as humid as south texas is it is not a factor, ready for next myth to bust

Archived