What do YOU want to hear at CCMS

TalkinCorpus

Ok Folks,

I have heard different people ask me if I have this song or this song...well sorry i dont, i have mostly country music, some rock, but all my CDs skip in the cd player, I will get some more if yall let me know what you want, or bring it up to me.

Also what do YOU want to talk about, what do YOU want to hear me say, or not hear me say.

I want to have a big ol party every saturday at CCMS, and cant do it if yall fall asleep on me.

Let me Know, I just moved again, and dont have a computer, so I wont be able to check back on here every day, but will try to get back before Friday, and for sure Saturday, and maybe make som changes this weekend for YOU.

PS This is just me asking you as a fan, and this is only my 2nd yr, so bear with me.

Tom Creacy

CCMS Announcer

Well for one thing, I dont know about that Bad Boys song. Went there awhile back and you guys played it about 4 times and twice in one intermission, lol. Also when introducing the drivers (Car #, Driver Name) try I know its not always possable but try to say it more when the cars are away from the stands, and before the green flag so we can hear it. Again I know thats not always possable. About the music, try some stuff that gets you pumped and try not to over play it, lol.

Thats just my opinion. Hope to be there Saturday.

what I want to hear is, accurate information on the drivers, good commentation during the race, and with the sound system that has been there in the past, that might not be all that possible. Basically, I just want to hear the facts, especially during qualifying, regardless of what class or series it is. That is up to the track to improve the sound system so we can hear whats going on. Not that i am unhappy with the way things have beeen, there is definitely improvement needed in the sound system at the track. Thats my .03 cents

lol

It would be nice to hear the sponsors of each car announced .(so that they can be heard) The correct driver and car # in each class.OH , all this country music ? Maybe thats why they say racing is a "Redneck" sport.

Tom,the bright side is , your doing alot better job as the announcer than you did as a Flagman .

them ole boys at saratoga speedway had some really good drinking and eating music. some time you could not sit still in your seat. they always hazd music playing, long before the show started, during the show and they even played going home music at the end.

Guest The_Greek

hey Tom,

ill burn u a cd, and give it to you friday, i guarantee you'll be rockin the stands. it will be mostly 80's rock and some country mixed in.

Im gonna look through the stuff i got and see if i can burn er i mean/ get a few more cds for you guys tonight...

I try to tune in the system just right, but then the cars get there and mess it all up...show up about 4:30 on a sat. and it jams out pretty good...lol...

I can usually get the most of the cars announced, but during features for sure...it is kinda hard...cause we gottaa getter done...just listen for me to start talking quicker...

Tom Creacy

CCMS Announcer

Archived