1 John Leita

2 Aaron Ivory

3 Brandon Dorsey

4 Shane Haefling

5 Wade Moyer

6 Chris Bowen

7 Ken Bulsterbaum

8 Trice Hermes

Sometimes folks have a bone to pick with a call or with the track and that's understandable. I have never been to a track anywhere where everything was 100% all the time - even at tracks where I was making the calls.

And sometimes when someone has a beef, they post a nice innocent sounding question or comment, but it doesn't take long before the thread degenerates. I hope this is not one of those threads. If it is, will someone please PM me withe the story so I can figure out what's going on.

Thanks.

Nick

they are correct from what i saw from the stands.. shane and wade got together some how ( i didnt see i was looking the other way) i believe kens transmission broke.. hermes hit the fence im not sure about chris but i know he went off and the three men left standing finished in that order

YES THESE RESULTS ARE CORRECT!!!! Only 3 finished the race. The winner was thought to have too much compression, but was not the case. We used 2 different gauges and ran all 8 cylinders with throtle wide open and untill the gauge stopped climbing. His motor read 160 on all 8 cyls. Second place got first place purse and first place got payed as well. Why complain about that? It is only right to acknowledge the corect winner.

Thank You

Jim

Thanks to the several who replied to my request for info.

I think Jim has addressed the issue so I am going to close this thread.

Thanks for the help, guys, and for helping to keep the forums positive and helpful.

Nick

Archived