4-30-11

flipster

thats weird, their website has results from 2009, guess we have to wait a couple years... lol

In 2007, 2008, and 2009, I was working with the track and captured the results each night when I left the track and posted those along with race summaries / stories I would prepare. I did that except for the fortunate times when Reb would come over to the track and write his awesome summaries and post the results. You know he has a way of painting a picture with words...

Anyway, I went back to focusing on our racing program in 2010 and Ken has been handling everything at the track for the last two year including operations and everything else. He's the marketing person responsible for advertisement and promotions as well as prepping the track and running the show on race night. He has a very large load on his shoulders juggling the various responsibilities. I'm guessing posting the results is just one of the items that is tough to get to balancing the other items and his regular Mon - Fri job...

the webmaster did receive the updated points though on Sunday and those are posted on the Texana website.. ;)

Archived