ATTENTION: Agenda for May14th, 2011

TRP

Hello everyone, we have a BIG event coming up on May 14, 2011.

The ASCS Sprint Car Series is going to be here at Texana Raceway Park.

We will be running the following classes with them that night.

Street Stocks

Hot Stock Trucks

Limited Modifieds

Modifieds

Late Models

ASCS Winged Sprints

Mini Stocks, Dwarfs, Go Karts will be OFF.

Thanks and see you at the track!

Major News about the Lucas Oil ASCS Sprints rolling into town on the 14th.... I received information this morning that both Jason Johnson and Gary Wright are headed to this event. If you follow this series or sprint cars at all, you know that Jason and Gary are both huge names nationally in sprint car racing. There are two other past champions coming in that I need to get their names...

Of additional huge interest is that Travis Rilat will be running in this event. Travis as many know, was injured a little over a year ago in a non-racing accident and it will be very exciting to have him back at the track competing. And, I would assume his dad Greg will be there competing with him...

ASCS promoter Keith Johnson is expecting 30 sprint cars in for this show. Keith Johnson is sending a flyer to the TRP webmaster and we'll also get it posted on here with Nick Holt's help so all can view even if they don't have a sign-on account. the flyer will be something you can print and hand out to businesses or friends. The flyer will have the committed names who are are planning to run in this event.

Here's another one that I got word of who is coming in for the 14th: Johnny Miller

The three-time IMCA National champion (1997, 1998 and 1999) with over 100 career feature wins also added his first career ASCS triumph during the 2007 season with a Gulf South score at Houston Raceway Park on May 19. That same season, Johnny cracked the top-ten in ASCS National points.

Johnny, who resides in Burleson has accomplished 15 track championship titles over his illustrious racing career, including two time Devil's Bowl Sprint car track champion.

Monty asked me to post the flyer for the ASCS racer this coming May 14.

I will post as it a PDF file that you can download and print by clicking the link below. And I will post a smaller version here so everyone can see what the flyer looks like.

11_Texana_flyer_may_14.pdf

post-3-1304457700.jpg

I was informed of this today, that

Pit Passes will be $30.00 for this event.

Driver's fee is still $40 for car and driver.

No extra entry for our regular classes.

All other prices the same.

Archived