Live Interactive Updates from Thunderhill Raceway, 4/23/2011

NickHolt

First, I want to welcome Umscheid Race Services as the sponsor for this and future Live Interactive Updates. JC Umschied and his team of professionals are well respected in Texas and well beyond our borders.

Second, I had a hard drive failure this past week and just got the laptop up and running early this morning. If all goes well I will be bringing you the "Umscheid Race Services Live Interactive Updates" from Thunderhill Raceway this evening, 4/23/2011, starting around 5:30 PM.

Third, these updates are a poor substitute for actually being at the track. I do my best to bring you all the on-track action, but nothing takes the place of being there in person. If you absolutely can't make it to the track - our servicemen and women stationed around the world, for instance - these updates are for you!

As usual, you are welcome to ask questions and make comments during the evening, but there will be a delay before your post is actually posted for all to see since I have to approve all posts - sometimes I'm just too busy reporting the races to get to the list of comments, so please be patient if they don't show up right away.

To get started, click here.

Nick

Sunny and warm here at Thunderhill Raceway this afternoon. Watching 14 or 15 Mini Stocks take their last practice session.

After working most of the night (went to bed at 5:00 AM!), I think I have enough of the laptop back together to do the updates without a glitch! And Chuck Licata is letting me use his high speed wireless (Verizon) instead of my rather slow air card....

Thanks a million Chuck. Chuck, of course, is the man behind K-MAC Sports and is back behind the THR microphone as Bobby Chaffee moves on to the next big thing...

I should be firing up the Umscheid Race Services Live Interactive Updates around 5:30 PM...

Nick

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Sooo proud to hear it and Now from KYLE, TEXAS home of the famous THUNDERHILL RACETRACK , the very talented and handsome NICK HOLT bringing you the latest news of the always exciting races on this beautiful afternoon. All your fans at home are looking forward to your latest updates and appreciate it. ;)

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Sooo proud to hear it and Now from KYLE, TEXAS home of the famous THUNDERHILL RACETRACK , the very talented and handsome NICK HOLT bringing you the latest news of the always exciting races on this beautiful afternoon. All your fans at home are looking forward to your latest updates and appreciate it. ;)

This is how an old salesman sells!! :rolleyes: