Congrats to Brian King

01dwarfwife

It was a great race last night, and Brian held off all challenges for the win.

Great Job Brian, you are a great driver and a classy competitor.

Thanks for your support to our local racing scene. See yall in two weeks.

Also, want to give a shout out to visiting driver Bradley Hellman, the 1H. He drove the entire feature with no power steering (old schools stye as the pump gave out in the heats) and pulled off a 5th place finish to take home an extra $200, and in a true Pure Stock against the Street Stockers. Impressive!

Also, want to give a shout out to visiting driver Bradley Hellman, the 1H. He drove the entire feature with no power steering (old schools stye as the pump gave out in the heats) and pulled off a 5th place finish to take home an extra $200, and in a true Pure Stock against the Street Stockers. Impressive!

And here I was thinking how nice it was of the 1H to go high in the middle 3 and 4 during our heat race to let me go by. Guess that explains why he didn't do it again during the feature... You can only lose power steering once. Congrats Mr. King on your feature win.

Matt Hoss #58

And here I was thinking how nice it was of the 1H to go high in the middle 3 and 4 during our heat race to let me go by. Guess that explains why he didn't do it again during the feature... You can only lose power steering once. Congrats Mr. King on your feature win.

Matt Hoss #58

LoL... The 1H is a pretty darn good shoe, and i was impressed right outta the box in the heat how he hung with the Streets. I understand his arms were pretty wore out after the feature though... As for me, i like seeing the new / additional talent come in and compete. And, Matt i meant to get to you before the night was over, but you had one of your best runs to date, especially in heat. Looked good...

Thank you all for the support and kind words. It means a lot and is greatly appreciated. Hopefully we can get another win on April 30th. I look forward to seeing everybody then

As Monte touched on earlier, I was very impressed with the driving in our street stock class. We went the whole feature caution free and everybody is stepping up there game. I wouldn't be surprised to see some new faces in victory lane by the end of the year. Keep up the good clean racing!

I would also like to give a shout out to everybody on the TRP staff that makes this all happen. I appreciate what you do for your racers and enjoy racing at your facility. Your hard work is evident and there is always consistency with how you run your show. I look forward to many more fun nights at Texana Raceway Park!

Archived