97 powerstroke

ratrod8771

i have a 1997 powerstroke with 5 spd changed crank ,ipc sensor and idm module and pcm still have issue when truck warms up in rpm range of 2100 2700 it surges anyone have this issue and i have change filter and i am not running any lucas or anything else that would cause airration any help is aprecited

I seen the Accelerator Pedal brake at the Position sensor it look good every time i tested it until i pulled it apart and found that the rod that sit in the sensor had broke. wild shot mite want to ck.

seems that some of those navistars with rear sump pans have issues with developing cracks in the oil pump pickup tube, I've seen quite a few that have been brazed up about three or so inches past the neck that goes into the timing cover, could cause cavitaion at the high press pump.

seems that some of those navistars with rear sump pans have issues with developing cracks in the oil pump pickup tube, I've seen quite a few that have been brazed up about three or so inches past the neck that goes into the timing cover, could cause cavitaion at the high press pump.

thats pretty much what i am thinking is wrong didnt know it was know issue thanks

Archived