superstocks

i was just wanting to let everyone that has a superstock that shady oaks is the only track around this area running us. 1-37 is too but if yall dont want to travel to far then show yall support for this class please come out and run them this weekend. help get the car count up hope to see yall there

thanks john

Maresracing#3 will not be back out untill 4-30. Miss you guys just had plans aready with Family the wifes got smart and planed a year ago so there no excuces. See you guys soon.

Good deal, I will not be back until then either. Got a printed schedule when I pre registered, didn't have a race on 16th but that changed sometime or another and now have plans with wife, going to have to miss this weekend.

28 will not make it front clip, center link, shock, upper lower ball joints tierod ends rad front bumper tire nose piece fender nose cover motor mounts rim and money. please try and do somthing about those tires in the corners not complaining, but dead stop at about 75 is a real brain shaker, will see everyone may thanks you shady for a place to race waddy

Edited by waddy

28 will not make it front clip, center link, shock, upper lower ball joints tierod ends rad front bumper tire nose piece fender nose cover motor mounts rim and money. please try and do somthing about those tires in the corners not complaining, but dead stop at about 75 is a real brain shaker, will see everyone may thanks you shady for a place to race waddy

hey boss man

I totally understand what you are talking about, except I beleive mine was a little nicer to me....sorry to hear that you tore up the car...let me know if I can help...have stuff lying aroundm, nose peice, rims / tires and other parts to get you together....

Daniel