2011 Street Stock Shootout of South Texas

Ok pass the word because this is what we are looking for in additional sponsorships.

We need a total of $500 to fill up finishing points positions 6th - 10th.

We are looking for (2) maybe (3) $100 sponsors for pole position qualifier winner.

Lastly we are looking for a sponsor or sponsors that would put up a cash prize for any qualified top 6 car to drop to the rear of the starting lineup and go for the win. This would need to be a nice cash prize due to what is at stake. So if we can combine sponsors to make it happen no problem. Lets get creative.

We are looking for products that can be given away at the last race of the season via raffle. All drivers will recieve a ticket and prior to the races we will draw for prizes. So bring us your company hats, products, gift certificates whatever. Please email me so we can keep up with items.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huge news here!!!! A major Announcement that we've wanted to take some time to announce, followed by some additional other notes....

You may have seen in one of the earlier posts on the first page that Dynamic Race Craft (Stan Eastty and Kevin McIntyre) committed to a sponsorship. Well,,, it is a tremendous sponsorship that we are very proud to announce. Stan and Kevin with Dynamic Race Craft are committing $700 towards the series. Quite honestly, we are overwhelmed with this offer and cannot say thank you enough to Stan and Kevin and all of our sponsors for that matter. $300 of the Dynamic Race Craft sponsorship will be placed into the points fund to assist in building up the 6th on back points fund. Stan and Kevin have a very exciting idea for the other $400, and we are in discussion. I will announce that hopefully this week as we don't want to let too much good info out all at once and I will discuss with Stephan prior to that as it will be something noteworthy info, that should keep everyone on the edge of their seats at each of the three events.

Thank you Dynamic Race Craft for your sponsorship of this exciting series!!! I'm guessing when Stephan started visioning this series he never imagined the synergy it would develop with a series for racers by racers.

Also, as an FYI. I talked to my buddy David Bruns (#23 at SOS), and he will be running the series. This is very exciting to hear him planning to run. Awesome shoe and all around super good person!

Secondly, CK Racing has decided there is no need for the old man to wheel their entry in the series as the regular driver has been progressing well. So, CK Racing will have 17 year old Lauren Chamberlain entered for all three events wheeling the TRP #55. Unless something changes, looks like Lauren will be the only female in series at this point, so something different.. ;)

And last week I received a check from 2 Jacks (Karen & Bobby Jack) for their sponsorship, and last night I picked up money for the sponsorships of Texana Raceway Park and Allgayer Services last night. Thank you all for providing this.

We have superseeded the expectation and are now going into new waters! We are not done guys. Still more is in the works as the fine details are being worked out for further announcement that effect all of the participating drivers. I cant help but thank each and every supporter for what they are bringing to the table for these drivers and teams.

Picked up the $100 sponsorship from Jeff Zavesky last night. Thank you Jeff for your sponsorship to this exciting series.

Alan Kunkel (#68 Shady Oaks Speedway) caught up with me and let me know he is running the series also, so one more to add... Alan and his uncle do all of the track prep at Shady Oaks as volunteers and he's got is car rolling good these days.

Alright, it's time to crank up the volume as we've approached the 4 week count down for Race #1 in the series. This is going to be real exciting. With each track's permission, we plan on doing out of car driver introductions before the start of each feature event at each track. As we approach this 4 week countdown, please get your registration mailed in, as that will help us have a firm grip on money. While you can register the evening of the first event, it will help if we already have this out of the way in advance so as to minimize administrative duties.... The host tracks are excited about this event and everything is coming together well. Let's get out there and show the state how a grass roots series is done and show all of the fans some exciting and clean racing actions like they've never seen before by some of the best shoes in the business...

Archived