COOKIES!

PAPA

I took my daughter and her friend to THR Saturday night. While we were there we went up in the Media Suit to visit with Deb, Nick, Christine, Bobby and Rodney. They have it made upthere. I dont know how Deb does all she does that is racing related but she managed to bring in all kinds of food and "Homemade" cookies. The best damn cookies I ever eat (excuse the French). I will be returning to THR as much as possible as long as Deb keeps making those cookies. Deb you need to sell those "Bad Boys" at the concession stands. You'll make a fortune.I really had a great time visiting old friends and the racing was great. The girls had more fun. They loved the bus ride after the races. And they got to sit in a few race cars and took each others pictures. Man I wish I had some of those cookies right now.

I'm glad you enjoyed the cookies, Papa! It was great seeing you, and I'm glad the girls enjoyed the races. Let me know when you'll be back at THR, and I'll make a batch of cookies just for you!

:unsure: Well I guess the cookies were just like the steak Nick wouldn't share with me!! :(

Share steak? Ha Ha Ha. Good one Larry.

Papa had two or three handfuls of those delicious, home-made-by-Debbie-Williams cookies with him when he left the booth. Said he had to share a few with his true friends. Didn't you get one, Cory?

Nick

...Papa had two or three handfuls of those delicious, home-made-by-Debbie-Williams cookies with him when he left the booth. Said he had to share a few with his true friends. Didn't you get one, Cory?

Nick

I tried to find Coey but by that time he was no where to be found. :lol:

I will admit that I eat about 6 while I was up there and took 4 more as I walked out the door. Those were good cookies. My mouth is watering just thinking of them.Im going to hold Deb to her offer to make me some the next race I attend. And I promise I will share so everyone can taste how good they are. Im serious.....she could sell them for real.