Featured Driver Starting, April 16th

texana55

Thank you to Ken and crew for letting us kick off the "Featured Driver" again this year. Next race, April 16th, it will crank up.

And, the first featured driver of the year will be Mr. Bo Beckner with his new Limited Mod. Bo will be over in the general admission area around 6:30 pm with his car and have some things to hand out to the kiddos. You'll want to make a point to meet Bo as you will really appreciate his genuinely warm personality and down to earth attitude. Come out early and get a look at his car making it's debut for the 2011 season season before any marks... :o .....

Also, I need to discuss with Ken, but have an idea for a quick interview and something special during intermission as the go karts get cranked up for their features. More on that after I talk with Ken.

Monty just a question when will you be getting with the others for their nite? Just asking so we can have time to get things together to give out to the fans when they come up.

Generally, one race night before the date for the person. I will approach the person and make sure they plan to be there for the next scheduled event and that will give them 2 weeks to prepare.

thx

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you to Ken and crew for letting us kick off the "Featured Driver" again this year. Next race, April 16th, it will crank up.

And, the first featured driver of the year will be Mr. Bo Beckner with his new Limited Mod. Bo will be over in the general admission area around 6:30 pm with his car and have some things to hand out to the kiddos. You'll want to make a point to meet Bo as you will really appreciate his genuinely warm personality and down to earth attitude. Come out early and get a look at his car making it's debut for the 2011 season season before any marks... :o .....

Also, I need to discuss with Ken, but have an idea for a quick interview and something special during intermission as the go karts get cranked up for their features. More on that after I talk with Ken.

6:30? Isnt that kinda early? What I mean is that Mr. Bo Beckner is apart of Last Minute Racing Team......... ;):blink: J/K, I think Bo is a great choice!!!

6:30? Isnt that kinda early? What I mean is that Mr. Bo Beckner is apart of Last Minute Racing Team......... ;):blink: J/K, I think Bo is a great choice!!!

Oh yea, that might be kinda early. Ahhh, we'll work with him however we need to. And Bo, remember to bring candy for the kids.... I'm kinda partial to Snickers myself..

Archived