Truck race at hmp

firemdk

I have to first thank SM motorsports for their hard work getting this truck ready and at the track. Thanks to buzbee's and kevin wiseman for the torque converter help. What a great race, I really hope someone got video from the stands because it looked like good racing

Brent, allow me to use your thread to add some thanks of my own.

Thanks for the use of the radiator hose Jim.

Sorry I couldn't get it back to y'all, but by the time I was able to get off of the track (after the Mods), y'all we're gone. I'll get it back to you at the next HMP race, if that's ok?

And about the race itself, now I know how the Bristol bump-and-run feels. Got punted a couple of time in the feature, caught the truck and got it straightened back out, but then I was freight-trained. Geesh, talk about frustrating. Sitting there hanging on the outside, lap after lap, watching the steady stream get by underneath me. :wacko: Not an opening to be had.

My fault though. And I learned from it. Just need more seat time and a little work on the set-up. All in all, really enjoying the racing. See y'all next race.

Brent, allow me to use your thread to add some thanks of my own.

Thanks for the use of the radiator hose Jim.

Sorry I couldn't get it back to y'all, but by the time I was able to get off of the track (after the Mods), y'all we're gone. I'll get it back to you at the next HMP race, if that's ok?

And about the race itself, now I know how the Bristol bump-and-run feels. Got punted a couple of time in the feature, caught the truck and got it straightened back out, but then I was freight-trained. Geesh, talk about frustrating. Sitting there hanging on the outside, lap after lap, watching the steady stream get by underneath me. :wacko: Not an opening to be had.

My fault though. And I learned from it. Just need more seat time and a little work on the set-up. All in all, really enjoying the racing. See y'all next race.

No problem, glad to help. as far the outside----run it man and run it hard LOL. its some of the most fun i have racing is on the outside. see ya next race. :rolleyes:

well i have to thank the stapps we had the carb bug like they did and they helped us out good luck next weekend in kyle

and thanks to houston motorsports park for having an outstanding facitily.

Houstin is the place to race

Justin Buzbee

congrats to ya'll, great race.

Gents,

Brent Thor, your welcome for the torque converter. The race was.... lets say interesting, I was wondering if it was a full moon. My apologies to those whom I roughed up, I have spoken to you both. I have videos that will be posted later once I get the fiberglass resin off my hands.

kw

Archived