Way to go grand stocks

floyd#65

Man you guys and gales realy put on a show sat. Night lots of side by side racing my heart was pumping so hard I thought I was in the race for a min. There. Congrats to Marcia on the win. Sorry mark had a problem in tech. Great driving by Mike and Carolin. I didn't know witch way to look most of the time so much action all around the track. Great job people. :lol::rolleyes:

Man you guys and gales realy put on a show sat. Night lots of side by side racing my heart was pumping so hard I thought I was in the race for a min. There. Congrats to Marcia on the win. Sorry mark had a problem in tech. Great driving by Mike and Carolin. I didn't know witch way to look most of the time so much action all around the track. Great job people. :lol::rolleyes:

now if it would of had a red el camino in it, it would of been perfect. ;)

now if it would of had a red el camino in it, it would of been perfect. ;)

Man i cant believe that somebody still remembers me and i told Cody rite after the race that i sure would have liked to be in that race it looked like one of our old races. But we need to get Cody and everybody back out there. Thanks guys for remembering me.

Word on the street is that the big bad El Camino may be close to going to a frame machine. No definite time frame on its return, but i bet it will live again.

Ok you guys be carfull with the rumers don't want to scare any of the grand stocks that are out there now. You guys know that when that thing roles out on the track everybody shakes a little. Ha

Archived