Live Interactive Updates from THR, 3/19/2011

NickHolt

Live Interactive Updates from Thunderhill Raceway, 3/19/2011

I will be bringing you live interactive updates from Thunderhill Raceway on Saturday, March 19, 2011. I should fire up the CoverItLive software around 5:30 p.m. Heat races start at 6:00 p.m.

You are more than welcome to comment or ask questions during the lap-by-lap coverage, but there will be a delay between the time you post and the time it shows up in the dialogue box since I have to approve all posts before they show up.

To get started, click here.

Nick

Beautiful weather here at Thunderhill Raceway this afternoon. A balmy 85 degrees, nice breeze out of the Southeast, puffy white clouds.

I'll be firing up the Live Interactive Updates shortly after 5:30 get things started.

Nick

OK... we're live. Sorry for the minor delay. Was down taping some interviews with Duke O'Connor of Texas High Def.

Fans are all out on the track for an autograph session - from turn four to turn one.. four wide. Cars, not fans.. LOL

Nick

It was a wild one last night at THR, but I did my best to keep up with all the action. Bottom line is that the moon won.

To read my call of the races during the Live Interactive Updates - typos and all - just click here.

Nick

....AND he was working on one lung , looking like he just came out of a shift in a southeast asian sweat shop....whooped up, before he even got started with interactive.

hats off sir, you soldiered on.

Archived