NASKART Pro Racing Series to Raffle off NASCAR tickets!

The NASKART Pro Racing Series, working with Texas Motor Speedway, has been fortunate enough to receive 4 tickets to the NASCAR Nationwide Race on April 8th and 4 tickets to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Race on April 9th. We have decided to raffle these tickets off for the NASKART points fund for the series. We will start selling the raffle tickets at the next race at Thunderhill Raceway on March 19th and continue selling them through to the next race at Thunderhill Raceway on April 2nd. Raffle tickets will cost $5.00 each and the drawing will be held April 2nd at Thunderhill Raceway before the last Feature race of the night. With the "WINNER" taking all the tickets for both races! You will NOT need to be present to win the NASCAR tickets. The NASKART Pro Series will contact the winner that night after drawing the winning ticket.

If you are interested in buying tickets but cannot make it to either of the Thunderhill Races listed above, you can contact us at the numbers below.

Mike Steinman - Austin - 512-496-4371

Matt McDade - Houston - 713-876-9365

• 2 weeks later...

A reminder to all the NASKART Drivers who have Raffle tickets to seel for the NASCAR tickets. Please bring all the raffle tickets & cash you have sold as well any that you have not sold to the race this Saturday April 2nd. So that we can put all the ticket stubs for the sold raffle tickets into the bucket for the drawing Saturday night. YOU MUST RETURN ALL UNSOLD TICKETS AS WELL.

Thanks & hope to see everyone there Saturday,

Mike Steinman

Will anyone be selling raffle tickets in the grandstands throughout the night? If so, you'll need to let us know in the tower when you're selling them and I'll include the details in my Race Activity Report for the announcers and staff.

Debbie,

Most definitely!!! Trying to make that last push to sell the rest of the tickets on Saturday, April 2nd since we will be drawing the winner that night. And if someone is present at the track when we draw....they will get the tickets that night as I have them in my possession. But you don't have to be present to win. We will call the winner right after drawing the winning ticket.

So if you will Deb, please do include the details!

Thanks

Mike

The drawing for the NASCAR tickets was held Saturday night and the winner was:

Mike Martinez

Mike, hope you have a GREAT time at Texas Motor Speedway this coming up weekend attending both the NATIONWIDE and SPRINT Cup Races!!!

We hope to be able to raffle off more tickets later in the year to the Fall race at TMS.

Archived