New Driver to Area

I am new to town. I have run asphalt for years. Once I moved here I bought a modified and looking to get it to the track. Not knowing anyone here is making it hard. I am located in Porter. If anyone wants to help out a little let me know.

• 2 weeks later...
Go to HMP this sat nite, from Porter head south on 59 to E.Mt Houston rd. go left ( east) about 5 miles ,its hard to miss on right. We run modifieds ,late models, pro trucks, pro stocks, bandos and eco stocks. You'll have fun!

Being new in town, you know what I mean Nightmoves 99, he might be better off taking Beltway 8, aka Sam Houston Toll Road, east and curve south and go to North Lake Houston Parkway, aka Mount Houston Road, and turn right, HMP about 1 1/2 to 2 miles on left.

Being new in town, you know what I mean Nightmoves 99, he might be better off taking Beltway 8, aka Sam Houston Toll Road, east and curve south and go to North Lake Houston Parkway, aka Mount Houston Road, and turn right, HMP about 1 1/2 to 2 miles on left.

Exit prior to North Lake Houston Parkway, aka Mount Houston Road and it will save you about 3 or 4 miles.

Heading East on the Tollway, take the Ralston/ Lockwood exit. Turn right on Lockwood. Crossing R/R tracks shortly after turning onto Lockwood, go about 2 miles to the stop sign. Turn right, HMP on your left about 1.

Archived