Speedfest Pre-registration List

HMP Race Teams,

Tomorrow is the deadline to save $$$ on pre-registration for Speedfest. If you are racing in a NASCAR class you save $100. If you are racing Pro Stock, you save $25. Here is the list of Pre-registered drivers for the NASCAR classes and Pro Stocks:

NASCAR Fiesta Modifieds

007 Stephan McCurley

1 Art Kunzeman

2 Heath Stewart

7 Ricky Otts

8 Jim Nides

10 Robert Walton

13 Ian Webster

14 John Schultz

15 Michael Umscheid

26 Bob Slezinsky

30 Jake Kruger

33 Jason Morman

35 Mark Stevens

44 H.E. Naumann

59 Richard Smith Jr

78 Greg Baber

82 Jason Young

91 Zachary Hausler

NASCAR Cricket Late Models

00 Michael Leavine

02 Matt Smith

1 Stephan McCurley

14 Carl Smith

15 Cody Smith

25 J.T. Schild

53 Charles Evans Jr.

55 Brad Queen

57 Mason Mitchell

72 Johnny Walker

77 Jason Ray

79 Joe Aramendia

93 Kyle Sirizzotti

114 Jake Kruger

179 Brian Moczygemba

NASCAR 360 Trucks

000 Beau Bukowski

00 Gary Cavigliano

05 Robert Carson

06 Dale Sheen

8 Jim Nides

10 Greg Wade

12 Brent Thor

13 James Lynch

16 Kyle Books

17 Joe Butcher

22 Harry Osburn Jr

23 Harry Osburn III

28 Kevin Wiseman

31 Jim Albert

42 Jason Marshall

44 Tory Christopher

50 Travis Benson

52 Chris David

53 Wayne Wappes

55 John Miesen

72 Brent Bell

76 Lynn Hardy Jr.

77 Jody Buzbee

81 Daniel Sweeney

83 Bryon Reed

99 Cary Stapp

Pro Stocks

8 Jim Axley

13 Ian Webster

16 Travis Elliott

18 Nathan Demski

28 Dale Demski

44 Travis Westell

53 Mike Coursey

55 John Winnie

70 Lynn Hardy Jr.

If you sent in your form and are not on this list, we did not receive it. If you would like to register, the form is attached and you can fill it out and fax it to 281-458-2836.

SPEED11REG.pdf

Edited by Houston Motorsports Park

the trucks have already met the max car count!!!!! We should end up with three heat races. Maybe the trucks should get some bonus money!!! 1 short but I don't see D L and a couple others that will probably be there.

Edited by looneedude

The trucks are now at 20! Sorry Lynn but with all the purse money that we have up for Speedfest and the guaranteed purse for the year, there is no more money available. However, if the Hardy Estate would like to dip into its coffers and donate, the racers would appreciate it. :P

The list above has been updated as of now. I have not received today's mail so this is just fax and email registrations.

We have also added the Pre-registered drivers to the Speedfest Website and I will update that list from here on out. Here is the link to the SpeedFest Homepage:

SPEED11BANNER.png

In case anyone missed it, here is an overview of the payouts for SpeedFest:

NASCAR Fiesta Modifieds - $4000 to Win / $500 to Start in the “Fiesta 100”

NASCAR Cricket Late Models - $3000 to Win / $350 to Start in the “Delmar Systems 75”

NASCAR 360 Trucks - $1500 to Win / $200 to Start in the “360 Motorsports 60”

Pro Stocks - $500 to Win / $75 to Start in the “American Premier Realty 30”

BWFS Ecostocks - $125 Win / “Free Pit Pass for 3/26 Race for all that Start in the “BWFS 15”

Bandoleros – Trophies in the “HoustonRaceCars.com 15”

I have not been to the track yet today to check the fax machine or get Saturday's mail and the Trucks are already at 24 registered!! And by the way, at the last race, the NASCAR 360 Truck race was outstanding! Every fan in the place was on their feet for the finish. Awesome job!

John,

If the trucks go over the maximum to start the feature how will the feature be determined?

The field for the truck feature will be set by the top 20 trucks in the three heat races with an optional 4 provisional positions at the discretion of track owner Graham Baker.

Thanks Kevin. That is correct. Upon entering the facility, each driver will draw a chip at the front gate for their heat race starting position. Based upon the current Pre-registrations, we will run three heats. The top 20 finishing positions will start the heat. Further explanation of how HMP determines who runs in what heat is in our 2011 Track Rules on the HMP website. Here is the direct link to those rules:

2011 HMP TRACK RULES

The 4 provisional spots are 100% Track Owners Choice and optional on whether Graham uses them or not and how he uses them. An example of when he may use it would be if one of last years top five in points had something mechanical (flat tire, etc.) go wrong in the heat.

An example of when he will not use a provisional is if a driver finishes 21st or worse in the heats because they are way off the pace and they earned their finishing position. :o

Edited by Houston Motorsports Park

HMP (John I assume), as much as I would like my truck to have the wrap in place by this Saturday (see attached), I think I'm going to run out of time ... an energy.

So my question is, can the truck run in Saturday's race with a red nose, gray quarters, roof and passanger door, with an orange driver's door, white bumper cover, and duct tape #s? (Nick, where is the "down on my knees begging" smiley?)

Truck_Driver_Side.pdf

HMP (John I assume), as much as I would like my truck to have the wrap in place by this Saturday (see attached), I think I'm going to run out of time ... an energy.

So my question is, can the truck run in Saturday's race with a red nose, gray quarters, roof and passanger door, with an orange driver's door, white bumper cover, and duct tape #s? (Nick, where is the "down on my knees begging" smiley?)

Bring it on! Only thing you forgot is all the NASCAR decals and the 360 Motorsports decal on the windshield. :lol:

As long as the duct tape numbers are large and easily legible from the tower, you may use duct tape for this race.

Bring it on! Only thing you forgot is all the NASCAR decals and the 360 Motorsports decal on the windshield. :lol:

As long as the duct tape numbers are large and easily legible from the tower, you may use duct tape for this race.

The decals will be there (covering up the primer gray fenders ;) ) Might paint "Under Construction" on the rear quarters. Or "In Tow" on the rear bumper cover.

Anyway, thanks for the prompt reply John. And see ya'll Friday for practice.

Oh, I just remembered: will HMP be selling fuel Friday?

Edited by CC57