Friday Night Steak Night!

debwill

post-29-1298560961.jpg

FRIDAY NIGHT STEAK NIGHT

Friday, March 4, 7:30P-10:00P

Thunderhill Raceway Grandstand Concession Area

We’ll be having our first "Friday Night Steak Night" at the Thunderhill Raceway the evening before our 2011 Season Opener. Our new track caterer – Cheryl Bailey Catering – will be serving her award winning 12-oz. Ribeye Steak Plate – includes Mashed Potatoes, a Side Salad, a Dinner Roll, Dessert and Tea – for only $20 (Adults) and $10 (half-size) for the Kiddos.

So, bring your family out to the track for our Open Test-n-Tune (4P-10P) and plan to treat them to a nice dinner at the same time!

These are beautiful, fresh-cut steaks, so your advance orders will need to be placed by Wednesday night (March 2).

If you’d like to reserve your steak dinner(s), please contact Cheryl Bailey Catering at 830-221-0555 or by filling out the information below and forwarding it to Cheryl at sitstayeat@yahoo.com:

_____ Number of Adult Plates @ $20 each

_____ Number of Half-Size (Kiddo) Plates @ $10 each

Full Name ____________________________________

Served by:

Cheryl Bailey Catering

sitstayeat@yahoo.com

(830) 221-0555

I’ve had an opportunity to taste some of Cheryl’s food, and we’re all in for a real treat at Thunderhill Raceway this year! And don’t forget that we always offer free overnight camping at the track if you decide to stay for the weekend.

We hope you’ll choose to join us for our 2011 Season Opening Weekend – on March 4 and 5!

Anyone can particpate. We're actually trying to pass the word throughout the Kyle/Buda Community. I'll remove the top line (had just cut and pasted it from my e-mail to the drivers, etc.).

Archived