Looking for experienced race mechanic in Arlington

roadracer

Hey guys,

Looking for an experienced race mechanic in Arlington area if any knows of someone who is trustworthy. Preferrably someone with late model or road racing stock car experience. I am running a late model stock car on road courses and need someone who might be able to do a leakdown/compression test, confirm proper ignition set up (distributor/alternator/msd set up),carb set up, ect. Overall, I just need someone with the experience to look at my set up overall and confirm the proper parts are being used with the proper capacity. I have very little mechanical experience so someone with racing mechanical experience would be helpful. I could take to their shop or they could come by my location if preferred.

Thanks for your help.

As Waco said, Pinnacle does good stuff, he runs with us at NASA and pilot's a few stock cars. If you're going to run NASA, come find me at the next event and I'll help you out. I'm the crew cheif of the silver #32 ST-2 corvette. I'll lend a hand if I'm not burried under our car, which I shouldn't be (fingers crossed).

Next event is Cresson, which should be plenty close for you to come out too!

Archived