Cost to run a 360 truck at HMP

swate

About the same as an asphalt Street Stock...

Of course, you can spend as much as you want on all the various gimmicks or if you think you need to buy 8 new tires every race (you don't, that's for sure). All in all it's a very economical class to run.

The big expense these days is in purchasing a legal truck in the first place since there is such a high demand for them.

A huge round of applause has to go to 360 Motorsports for supporting the class both financially and for fielding trucks themselves. Of course, the 360 Motorsports shop in Houston is a great spot for purchasing parts and getting first-class advice and service. Did I mention they are a proud supporter of Lone Star Speedzone too?

Nick

if ur interested in a truck i have a arts/usst legal truck that currently holds the track record at redriver speedway. its complete roller and i will throw in a brand new rebuilt 390 carb headers cool suit setup intake etc for $5500 just give me a call if u or anyone is interested. the body is in great shape with brand new nose piece. (580)471-6523... the truck is here in texas in iowa park.

Archived