NEW GO KART TRACK

Dont have any pictures, unless Jim or Pam might. Really not a lot to see at this time Lawrence West has spent a lot of time already, but it was kinda on the wet side and with the cold weather it was hard to get much done. Had not been for Shorty Migura putting drainage in both the old track and the new one, yes, it would look like the above picture.

Thanks to Jim for the oppurtunity.

Thanks to Lawrence for the man hours and equipment.

Thanks to Shorty(Dad) for hundred things he does.

Dont have any pictures, unless Jim or Pam might. Really not a lot to see at this time Lawrence West has spent a lot of time already, but it was kinda on the wet side and with the cold weather it was hard to get much done. Had not been for Shorty Migura putting drainage in both the old track and the new one, yes, it would look like the above picture.

Thanks to Jim for the oppurtunity.

Thanks to Lawrence for the man hours and equipment.

Thanks to Shorty(Dad) for hundred things he does.

Thanks to everyone who helps out. In todays world no one knows how to help unless they get paid.

By the way bigdog777, and you may already know this, the Corpus kart track has been worked on and modified to where it doesn't hold the water it used to AND more banking has been added to where it even has more banking than the 1/4 mile track that also had some banking modifications.

On your SOS off weekends you should give the STS track a try. I'll bet it's fast.

By the way bigdog777, and you may already know this, the Corpus kart track has been worked on and modified to where it doesn't hold the water it used to AND more banking has been added to where it even has more banking than the 1/4 mile track that also had some banking modifications.

On your SOS off weekends you should give the STS track a try. I'll bet it's fast.

Thanks Hobby Fan I was already told. That is a great place to race go karts, Thats where I got my start. Being thats where I learned I have a lot of good friends there. Some of the karters even call the kart track baby bristol. It is a great facility and I plan on going back on our off time. Owen and his staff do a great job. Keep up the good work buddy!

Archived