Live Interactive Updates from Houston Motorsports Park, 2/12/11

NickHolt

Join me and Lone Star Speedzone this Saturday, Feb 12, at 5:30 p.m. for Live Interactive Updates from Houston Motorsports Park. We will be bringing you lap-by-lap coverage from the lighting quick HMP 3/8-mile oval for their season-opening event - the “Sweetheart Stock Car Showdown.”

Nothing ever takes the place of being at a stock car racing event in person, but if you can’t make it to the track this time, join me here on Lone Star Speedzone.

We will be firing up the CoverItLive software around 5:30 p.m. on Saturday. To join in the fun, just click here.

Nick

If someone in the Houston area is interested in learning how to do the live updates on the CoverItLive interactive software, I'd love to show your the ropes.

There may be times when I have to be away from the track and a lot of folks (like our service men and women and those who cannot possibly make it to the track) really depend on those live updates. We usually have between 250 and 400 people on live with us and many, many more who check out the archived version the next day or even a year later!

Just send me an email nick.lssz@gmail.com if your interested.

Nick

Crystal clear skies, mid-60's temps here at Houston Motorsports Park this evening.

Big news is that Jake Kruger sits atop both the NASCAR Cricket Modified and the NASCAR Fiesta Late Model practice time charts. And even bigger news is that both Jody Buzbee and Beau Bukowski are quicker than Cary Stapp in the NASCAR 360 Trucks speed charts.

Come on over to the Live Interactive Updates for lap-by-lap coverage of the racing action starting at 5:30 p.m.

Nick

I enjoyed keeping up with the action in Houston as I sat watching the Bud Shootout from Daytona in my apt. Here in Frankfurt Germany at 2 am till 4:30 am local time. Watched Daytona via slingbox and had Nicks updates on my i-pad. Great job Nick and thanks to LSSZ for making it possible. Boy I really love my hi-speed Internet.

Anyone wanting to see how we called the races at HMP last night can view a reply of the Live Interactive Updates at any time, night or day! Just click here.

We had over 400 people on line with us last night, several from the Middle East (must be some of our military and civilian defenders stationed there). And, of course, many who really wanted to be in the grandstands, but, for whatever reason, couldn't be there.

Nick

Archived