360 Motorsports Grand Opening January 15th...

360MotorSports

The staff at 360 Motorsports would like to invite all the area racers out to our Grand Opening on January 15th. There will be some awesome door prizes, as well as a Grand Prize of a 360 Pro Asphalt Truck (call for details on entries) to be given away at the event. Come on out on Saturday, meet our knowledgeable staff, enjoy some great Cajun Gumbo, fun and store specials. The event kicks off at 10:00am and we look forward to seeing everyone at 15832 W. Hardy Rd. Ste 670, Houston (281)999-7223.

Kick off your 2011 season with 360 Motorsports, "Your 1-Stop Performance Shop"

I planned on making the drive from San Antonio, but the appointment I had this morning went way longer than expected. Sorry I missed the gumbo and I hope the Grand Opening was a huge success!

360 Motorsports has done a whole bunch to support Texas stock car racing over the past couple of years and they deserve our support in return.

Nick

Its good to see people coming out to show the support of our Grand Opening. We have hot Gumbo around 1:00 and plenty of drinks. All Longacre products in our showroom are 5% off. Any AllStar Performance products are 5% off.

When are you guys doing the truck drawing? I'm feeling lucky. :lol: