Warning! Factory-made trailers w/ shop titles

1955chevy33

trailer has no title, but can get one by registering as homemade trailer NEW PRICE $2500

This looks like a factory made trailer and if you get a homemade shop title for a factory made trailer nowadays,it gets confiscated by the highway patrol,especially around the devine area,if you get stopped and checked ! Too many stolen trailers running around that people are getting shop made titles for ! JUST A NOTE,BE CAREFUL ON SHOP MADE TITLES for FACTORY BUILT TRAILERS !

I can tell you that I had to take my homemade trailer to get inspected by the state before I could get plates. And the inspection was done at the police impound yard in coupus christi. So if it didn't pass I probably would have lost possession if it right there. My trailer was obviously homemade since it was built out of drill pipe. I would be really for sure it was homebuilt before you bought it. On another note there are some really good craftsman out there that can build some very nice stuff, factory looking.

trailer has no title, but can get one by registering as homemade trailer NEW PRICE $2500

This looks like a factory made trailer and if you get a homemade shop title for a factory made trailer nowadays,it gets confiscated by the highway patrol,especially around the devine area,if you get stopped and checked ! Too many stolen trailers running around that people are getting shop made titles for ! JUST A NOTE,BE CAREFUL ON SHOP MADE TITLES for FACTORY BUILT TRAILERS !

You could not be more wrong. This is a homemade trailer.

Archived