rules

waddy

about when will the llm rules be out, really enjoyed the shoot out this year and am going to run with you this year, and shady oaks, rebuilding and wanted to compare rules thank you and will see you in march also will there be any practice days before the season starts thanks leland waddell

about when will the llm rules be out, really enjoyed the shoot out this year and am going to run with you this year, and shady oaks, rebuilding and wanted to compare rules thank you and will see you in march also will there be any practice days before the season starts thanks leland waddell

Leland :: I think they are going to limit us to 800 Horse power , so you might have to detune your car alittle bit..

Thanks Cledus15 ill call jim, and walt i blew up the motor at shady oaks at the last race and i,m talking about blew up. only thing i can still use is the heads broke crank, rods pistons, rebuild new i guess. do you have a good 350 stock crank waddy

Boy do I have a deal for you... I have a steel crank . a set of scat i beam rods mounted on a set of ross 40over fordged pistons ,( pis and rods are balanced and i have a virgin 010 block 2 bolt mains , and a 60 over 010 4 bolt block. I have almost every thing you would need to build another motor, except cam and lifters.. Call me we can make a real deal if it is before x mas... Walt

Archived